New Notification Style on Android KitKat


New notification style on Android KitKat


As I promised to update new features of Android KitKat if I will find any of such.
So here there is a new exploration about Android KitKat that I have noticed in Nexus 4.





  • Touch your notification area when you are in FULLSCREEN mode like in any game or an a movie or any such scenario and the Notification bar appears.
  • Then expand the Notification bar as usual by using Single touch or Double finger touch to enter into the Expanded Notification mode.


  • Here the 1st screenshot shows the Notification area while in a game.
  • The 2nd screenshot shows the expansion of notification window after appearance of Notification bar.


  • CLICK THE BELOW IMAGE AND REGISTER TO GET FREE ONLINE SPACE.
    Dropbox.com

    I am an embedded software engineer by profession and an advanced Android user who knows a little more than many out there. I work on creating and promoting GCam APK which is a modified APK done to get several extra features on the stock app in Android. Basically this is done using reverse engineering the original app file. I work on publishing about GCam APK Port, custom ROMs and some Linux how-to guides. I use this YouTube Blue APK and the NewPipe APK as a daily Youtube apps.

    Share this

    Related Posts

    Previous
    Next Post »